Below is a little clip where you maybe can see and hear what is problematic at the moment.
The connection gets lost. Both the connection with the beacons but also the connection with the sound files. I need to restore the connection with the sound files by reloading them. As you can hear, it takes just a minute and it gets lost again.
The range. Very difficult to find a suitable range for near and far. As you can see the rssi value differs a lot all the time. Even if the beacon is very close (1 cm away), the rssi value could differ from 28 up to 56.
The rssi-slider gets stuck. Happens after I have changed it a couple of times. Gets fixed if I restart the program or wait a little while.
A first little try out. Three different sounds from dogs (yodel, laughter, tone), five of each sound. No change in dynamic or pitch. Allt three same sounds the whole time. I tried to sing different things to this, can upload that as well later.
3×3 different sounds mixed. 1st layer is rhythmical pumping of an organ, 2nd layer are bass tones, 3rd layer are chords. Have been trying different lengths of pauses, also tried singing to this. Will record that later as well.